- Asinine - Grumpus (Lambchop)
- Protocol - More Shopping (Bran Van 3000)
- Diamante - Porn Shoes (The French)
- Onomatopoeic - Probably Art (Day One)
- Bummer - Celebrate Summer (T Rex)
- An obstacle course of cyclists with iPods in
- Pulling out of a junction whilst texting
- Honking at attractive people on the pavement
- Putting on make-up in the rear view mirror
- Eating a messy sandwich whilst controlling the car with your elbows
Inspired by: Driving Test changes bring in 'independent driving'
Why should anyone believe in anyone who does not believe in God?
They have no faith in their creator. Why should you have faith in them? Who do they worship? How do they decide what is right and wrong? How do they decide what is decent and indecent?David Thomas, North Wales, 29/09/2010 16:47
Red Ed: I don't do God, I don't even believe in Him
- They have unequivocal evidence of the person they believe in existing.
- Faith does not always need to be dependent on anything.
- Some people do not feel the need to worship.
- Some people just seem to be able to make decisions like that (although their view might differ to yours).
- See 4
- Nien Nunb
- A 90s troll doll
- The lovechild of Amy Winehouse and Blakey from On The Buses
- Beaker from The Muppets
- A frog that having been released from a life of captivity has just reached the edge of a motorway.